- Compiled by Expect More Arizona
There are the basics, like learning from home options, but also resources by county, university and community college information and daily ideas of things to do with your kids. We’ll be updating the list as new things crop up.
2. From PRT contributing writer Sarah Klingenstein
Molly May is holding a 30 day writing series, starting Tuesday, March 24. The only commitment you make to yourself is that you write to her daily prompt for 5 minutes (or longer) a day. No need to share but share you can. Molly explains her methods and ethic so well: go to www.mollycaromay.com and the series is on the home page. You register and receive a prompt every morning.
3. Yoga studio/community is holding live classes via ZOOM – yoga, pilates, even new kids classes! To learn more, go to http://www.bendbeyondyoga.com/schedule
4. Dudley Court Press offers #1 Our first new program is the DCP Homeschoolers Support Group. We’ll meet every Friday at 9 am PDT/noon EDT starting March 27 and continuing until at least May 1, 2020.
5. The second offering is our Writers’ Sprints – our group online writing sessions to help writers make great progress on any writing project. We’re bringing these back with vigor, and they are free through April 30th.
Writers’ Sprints will run every Wednesday and Thursday morning and evening.
Morning sessions run from 7:30am to 9:30am PDT/10:30am-12:30pm ED. Evening sessions run from 5:30pm-7:30pm PDT/8:30pm-10:30pm EDT.
You come to the session, join in the group’s energy, and write like crazy for two hours. It’s a fantastic way to accomplish a lot of writing and share good feelings with other writers. To sign up email: email@example.com